Window Safety Markings and Decals
Our range of window safety markings and decals (also known as manifestation markings) make large areas of uninterrupted transparent glass noticeable; a requirement for most public buildings and some residential dwellings.
These safety markings and decals are required when internal and external glass walls and doors have the potential to cause injury if unnoticed.
Window safety markings and decals are available in a variety of applications including decorative style decals, custom designed markings and classic plain band strips.
These quality products look great and comply with Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia (BCA)AS1288-2006 and AS1428.1-2009.
Safety markings and decal benefits
- Comply with relevant Australian standards
- Satisfy the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- Match existing decals, styles and decor
- Custom made to suit your corporate image and colours
- Digitally printed designs and computer-cut vinyl and frosted films
- Achieve compliance and reduce the risk of injury
Our range of products are used by Melbourne's best builders and designers to ensure new builds meet the current safety and accessibility standards while achieving a stylish and modern look.
Types of ready made safety markings and decal available
- 75mm Standard Strip Safety Decal
- 75mm Diamond Pattern Safety Decal
- 75mm Rectangle Pattern Safety Decal
- 75mm Circle Pattern Safety Decal
- 75mm Oval Pattern Safety Decal
Types of custom made safety markings and decal available
- Custom Computer-cut Safety Decal
- Custom Digitally Printed Safety Decal
...All Film Solutions offers a wide range of both custom and ready-made products, from solid lines, broken lines, circles, diamonds and squares, to custom cut or printed patterns and logos. All created with a quality range of products available in many colours and textures.
So regardless of your style, corporate look or budget we have the decal solution for you!
For more information on our range of safety markings and decals simply email us at email@example.com or call our customer service team today on (03) 9789 4455